Saturday, December 8, 2012

Accountability


This week, I want to write about a simple technique I use to motivate myself to maintain my practice and to write a new article every week for my blog. Do you want to know what it is? Reread the title of this week's article.

Accountability is a key to accomplishment. I have promised my readers that I will write another article every week. I have missed a few weeks in the last three years, but not very many. I really want to deliver what I promise.

I have asked my students to practice often. Every week I ask them how they did. I am starting to ask them to ask me how I did in the last week. They are my partners in accountability.

Who do you have in your life that you can partner with? A friend? A relative? A teacher? Find someone. It's worth it.

© 2012 Eric Borreson

No comments:

Post a Comment